Summerland has numerous camping spots through out it’s property. We ask that you utilize the open spots and not take down any brush or trees. No RV’s or campers, we do have a few spots across the street if requested with limited power. No Campfires due to county fire ban!
We have 4 lighted hot showers and 4 lighted stalls with flush toilet on property
We have limited electric onsite. Typically it is reserved for staff and vendors. Please contact us if there is a special need. RV’s and campers may have access to limited power across the street.
We are always honored to be a part of your wedding, please contact us so we may help in anyway possible. We also have professional officiates available upon request.
We have several circles through out the property. A couple accommodates fires. We ask that you respect the circle, space and fire. Please read the rules below about the circle.
- NO SMOKING or GLASS in the circle
- NO WEAPONS OR FIREARMS
- NO PETS, NO EXEPTIONS! – Click here for Service Animals
- No Pictures or Video, individual pictures may be taken with permission.
- 30 minutes maximum for car unloading for all guest and musicians. (Strictly Enforced with a Hug).
- Please dispose of all cigarette butts in the butt buckets throughout the festival.
- No Campfires or Tiki torches. All candles and grills must be monitored at all times.
- Please be considerate of Summerland, the trees, trails and other guests, and leave flora and fauna as you found it. No climbing on trees.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS, Strictly Enforced and will be asked to leave the premises!!!
- Electric is only allowed for Vending and Staff. Prior authorization is required.
- Please ask staff regarding proper removal of spent ash from fire.
- Trash will be collected in AM, please have bags set aside and ready.
- Parents are responsible for their kids at all times.
- Have a wonderful time and thank you for coming!!
If you have any questions or would like to make a comment please feel free to contact us.